Unleash the power of data science within CX management in just five days
Starting this October the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS), in partnership with Underlined (the customer journey experts), offers you an exciting program to maximize your CX efforts through innovative uses of data science.
On completion of the five-day program, you will:
- Have a complete overview of CX at strategic, organizational, commercial and technological levels.
- Be able to plot where your own organization finds itself and how, using data, the professionality and success in CX can be enhanced.
- Have insights into the possibilities to unlock, analyze and systematically apply data sources to improve the success of CX at strategic, tactical and operational levels.
- Be able to define and prioritize data driven CX projects or sprints.
- Have insight in specific data science methods and techniques for the benefit of CX projects and research.
You will also get answers to the following questions:
- How can I use data to measure the measure of CX improvement?
- How can I use data to make CX more efficient?
- Which data sources are available, how can I analyze them and apply them real time in order to improve customer experience and with it my organization's success?
- How can I use data to make customer profiles, analyze conversations (images, text and sound) and register a customer's voice? How can I increase conversions during the journey and improve customer experience?
- What are the most recent developments as regards unlocking data sources, analysis possibilities and tools?
- Where does my organization find itself as regards CX? What are the possibilities for my organization to improve CX and make it more professional by using data?
- What are best practices from science and businesses regarding data driven CX? How do I prioritize data driven CX projects and how do I make them successful?
Is this for you?
This program is meant for multi-disciplinary duo, comprising:
- A business professional in customer experience who wants to acquire more insights in and understanding of the opportunities offered by data science. For instance: customer experience managers, customer intelligence managers, process managers, channel managers, business consultants and similar positions.
- As well as a data professional looking for a broader understanding of customer experience management. For instance: data analysts, data scientists, web analysts and similar positions.