International MBA Programme
- English Language
- Action Learning Methodology
- Part Time Study
- International Student Body
- Renowned International Faculty
This International MBA Programme is a blended learning programme, combining virtual class (online) and residential conferences in the Netherlands or South Africa. Ideal for the business traveller considering a distance learning MBA, yet wishing to maintain regular student and faculty contact.
Duration: 2 months
Type of Assignment: Organisational Analysis
Duration: 16 months
Type of Assignment: Action Learning Projects & Exams
Duration: 6 months
Type of Assignment: Dissertation
12 to 15 hours per week.
- The Major in Food Security will be delivered in co-operation with the University of Wageningen (NL). This Major will provide you with insight in the role of food security for attaining the Millennium Development Goals and will strengthen your competencies to facilitate solutions, planning and processes.
- The Major in Water will be delivered in co-operation with Delft University of Technology (NL). This Major will provide you with a general introduction to the topic of water management. Furthermore, provision and management of portable drinking water and the management of water for generating food crops will be treated.
- The Major in Sexuality and Reproductive Health and Rights will be delivered in co-operation with Save the Children (UK). This Major will assist candidates on the most important issues and unmet needs, treats the different components as well as bottle necks that characterise systems world-wide and enables managers to develop an effective programme as a response.
In order to qualify for the Major endorsement on the MBA degree, the following conditions for the student apply:
- Must have attended the respective Masterclass, i.e. Food Security, Water, or Sexuality and Reproductive Health and Rights;
- Must have passed the assignment 'Personal Effectiveness Paper' related to the respective Major;
- Must have incorporated the Major subject as the leading theme of ALP 1, 2, 3 as well as the Dissertation;
- If applicable, is active in the respective field of business.
- You are a business manager or you hold a trainee manager post
- You have completed a Bachelor / First Degree or equivalent
- A recommendation letter of the applicant's employer is required
For non-English speakers a TOEFL or IELTS language test is required. The minimum pass mark for TOEFL is 550 (paper); 213 (computer) or 80 (internet) and IELTS 6.0. Exemptions can be considered should your mother tongue be English and you have successfully completed your degree in English.
Netherlands Fellowship Programme (NFP)
The International MBA programme has been officially approved by Nuffic for inclusion within the NFP. This fund is available to applicants from a list of 60 eligible countries. Further information is available through Nuffic or Netherlands Fellowship Programme page provided by Business School Netherlands.