For enterprises to be agile, while delivering the desired performance, the continuous unity and integration of the enterprise as a whole, in which information systems are an integral part, is essential.This program provides professional insights in enterprise and IT architecture, business strategy, IT governance, leadership and change management. Participants will develop the necessary skills to innovate and engineer the enterprise and IT architecture in order to realize agility and strategic success.
Organizations increasingly recognize the importance of a sound and flexible enterprise design and operation - in which information systems are progressively playing a crucial role - for realizing agility and strategic success. Despite the multitude of models and frameworks available in the professional domain, enterprises still face the challenge of putting these ideas into practice.
Because there are obviously no simple solutions, many enterprises are looking for advanced expertise grounded in research. To meet this demand, Antwerp Management School and TU Delft - Delft TopTech have established a unique partnership to offer a state-of-the-art Executive Master of Enterprise IT architecture. This international program proceeds from where the applied research of the Antwerp Management School, TU Delft, and its international research partners leaves off, with the goal of offering sustainable, innovative and well founded concepts with proven practical applicability.
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
Both large and small enterprises are experiencing difficulties to acquire and retain highly trained enterprise and IT architects, who have the skills and capabilities in the domain of enterprise and IT system design, architecture, as well as in related domains such as enterprise strategy, enterprise and IT governance, leadership and change management.
The objective of this program is to educate next generation leaders in enterprise and IT architecture, based on sustainable, innovative and well founded concepts with proven practical applicability. Participants will have the opportunity to visit both campuses and will learn from international faculty and executives from the field.
After successful completion, you will receive an official and internationally accepted master's degree by Antwerp Management School and a University Certificate of TU Delft - Delft TopTech. You will be prepared to successfully obtain professional certifications such as CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CGEIT (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT) , CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) and DEMO Professional (Design and Engineering Methodology for Organizations)
Alumni of this program now hold leading positions in the enterprise IT architecture profession.
What can you expect?
Content level: Deepening Expertise.
After attending this program:
- You will have broadened and deepened your knowledge of general management and IT management
- You can leverage information technology to help innovate the enterpriseYou can design and implement the enterprise in a unified and integrated manner (including process models) required to realize the enterprise strategy serving its customers well and fluently collaborating with its partners
- You can design and implement solid and evolvable IT systems
- You are able to integrate enterprise and IT architecture aspects with areas of enterprise and IT governance and value management
- You will deliver a master project that will be relevant for your day-to-day work and grounded in research
- You can build a professional career as enterprise IT architect
- You will receive an official and internationally recognized Antwerp Management master's degree and a University Certificate of TU Delft.
- You will be prepared to successfully obtain professional certifications such as "Certified DEMO Professional" and ISACA's CISA, CISM, CRISC and CGEIT
What's this program about?
The program is organized around a set of specialized modules, focusing on deepening knowledge on enterprise IT architecture, stretching knowledge toward business strategy, leadership, change and risk management, and integrating knowledge across the whole master program:
- Residential opening seminar
- Strategic Alignment and Value Creation
- Business Research Methods & Master Project Preparation
- Enterprise Architecture
- IT Architecture
- Masterproject: group and faculty feedback session
- Information Security Management
- Capita Selecta
- Leadership, Change and People Management
Career level: Middle management.
This program is designed for professionals with experience involved in enterprise IT architecture such as: enterprise architects, business analysts, IT analysts, business architects, IT architects, IT developers and information managers.
Duration: 2 years, part-time.
In-class sessions are organized in blocks of two-days: Thursday (2:00 PM - 10:00 PM) and Friday (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM).
€ 19500 (VAT exempted).
Included: documentation, books and residential opening seminar .
General Conditions apply to our programs.
- Antwerp Management School
BE- 2000 Antwerpen
- TU Delft - Delft TopTech
NL 2628 CD Delft
All two-day in-class sessions will be organized in the learning facilities of Antwerp Management School and TU Delft. The majority of sessions will take place in Antwerp Management School. If you want to stay overnight during one or more two-days sessions, our staff will be happy to guide you in making the appropriate arrangements.
- Early Bird rate for edition starting in Fall 2014: Applicants fully registered and administered prior to May 31, 2014 benefit from an Early-Bird Discount of € 1500 (VAT exempted).
- Training vouchers: You can use individual program cheques to pay for this program.
Candidates should hold master's degree (or an equaled by sufficient working experience) and have at least 3 years of working experience.
The master degree 'Master of Enterprise IT Architecture', is officially recognized by the Flemish Community and will be handed out upon successfully completing the program. The program is AACSB and NVAO accredited. In addition you receive a University Certificate of TU Delft - Delft TopTech.